Need a bit of Ningaloo magic in your home? This photograph of a Whale Shark cruising through the crystal clear waters of Ningaloo Reef will bring some life to any wall in your house. Lovelingly photographed by myself while out exploring Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia.
• Available in a variety of sizes and frame options to suit your needs.
• High quality wooden frames.
• Printed and framed in Melbourne, Australia from sustainably sourced materials.
• Produced on 'Hahnemuhle Smooth Photo Rag', the gold standard in fine art paper.
• Print Material: 308gsm, 100% cotton rag.
• The frame is sealed so that it will remain internally dust free.
• Ready to hang with hanging gear already installed on the frame.
• Mounted on premium bevel cut matboards in white
Print Size Options:
30.5cm x 20.3cm (12"x 8") $200
45.7cm x 30.5cm (18" x 12") $325
76.2cm x 50.8cm (30" x 20") $500
91.4cm x 60.9cm (36" x 24") $650
White - A clean white frame.
Black - Vertsatile black frame.
Light Oak - A light oak frame with a soft natural look.
Dark Wallnut - Natural Dark Wallnut finish, a tasteful choice.
WANT SOMETHING CUSTOM MADE?
If you're after a specific photo that is not yet listed in my store, please contact me for custom orders.
• Please allow up to 14 days for production + 3-7 Days for shipping Australia wide, or 14-28 days for international shipping.
• Shipping times may vary depending on destination and due to covid international parcels may take longer. Your patience is much appreciated.